Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Laurent, again.

090407
It's getting warmer and warmer, surely spring has come.
I've made another Laurent skirt, in sheer leopard print.

090407Laurent
090407Laurent
090407Laurent
Since I wanted the skirt whiter, I have chosen an white fabric for the lining. This made the whole impression of this skirt much lighter and I like it!
I don't think I look good in brown or in leopard print, but I think this skirt became OK-ish by the bleaching effect.
Actually I am really happily wearing it now!

The fabric was given by K, who is one of my lovely sewing geeks.
Thank you and I LOVE YOU!

======
pattern: anneecotton* Laurent
fabric: leopard/flower pattern silk/polyester blend, organdie-ish, about 130cmx 60cm
other: invisible zipper, interfacing on waistband (thick& not so hard)
======


I love cherry blossom, too.
f090407

Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful skirt- I love it! I really like how you styled it too with the white sweater and heels. Lovely flowers too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!